top of page

Landlord Advisement

Landlord’s need certain documents for Small Claims Court

  • 1 hour
  • 399 US dollars
  • Grand River Avenue

Service Description

This course will teach Landlord’s the documents needed to keep up with to effectively take your tenant to Landlord tenant court as well as Small Claims Court. This course will show you simple and easy ways to get back the money that belongs to you. This course will show you how to fill out the 7-day form (DC 100a) notice properly and serve it. The 7 day notice is filed when the tenant is behind on their rent. It will also show you how to serve a 30 day notice form (DC 100c) to evict your tenant and retrieve any funds owed to the Landlord. It will then show you how to file this form, evict your tenant and take them to Small Claims court if needed. This course will show you how to retrieve your funds from your tenant even if they’re already gone. It will let you know the maximum amount you can sue for and how many years you have to take your prior tenant or tenant’s to Small Claims Court and collect your losses. The course will make sure you have the right documentation when you go to court which is very important. This course will show you the forms needed to file your cases. It’s time for landlords to fight back and get the money owed to them instead of just walking away and being glad the tenant is gone. Don’t keep letting tenants move and walk away with your money. Landlord’s you have a right to what belongs to you. You take the time and money to make sure the property is maintained, repairs are done and completed in a timely manner. Landlord’s let me help you take back what belongs to you.

Contact Details

  • 18701 Grand River Avenue, Detroit, MI, USA

bottom of page